Cake Care Instructions
Here are some tips and pointers for taking care of your cake after receiving it. We want your cake to be as fresh as possible for as long as possible!
At Sweet Joy Bakery, we will always do our best to ensure our customers are happy and satisfied with their purchases. However, delays and issues associated with weather are something that we are not responsible for. Thank you for understanding!
- When picking up a cake be sure to place on the floorboard of your vehicle, this will help ensure the cake does not slide.
- Drive slowly, your cake is delicate.
- Please keep cake refrigerated after pickup, this helps ensure stability and freshness.
- Remove all inedible objects before cutting cake.
- Watch out for dowels that may be inserted into the cake for stability.
- Once a cake leaves our possession, we are no longer responsible for any damage that may happen.
- Do not let cake sit out in hot temperatures; icing is subject to melting.
- Any leftovers should be wrapped and sealed with plastic wrap. Air makes cake dry and hard.